"Low resolution games for high resolution people." Pixeljam creates perfectly pixelated and incredibly fun games and pairs them with great electronic music. Their current flagship character, Potatoman, in Pixeljam’s Potatoman Seeks the Troof, aesthetically harkens back to a simpler time of video-gaming, but functionally is no joke. I want to simultaneously pull all of my hair out and clear my schedule for the next month to conquer just the first level.
I came across Rich’s Pixeljam comics one day and loved them. They even have a web platform for you to make your own!
Check out Pixeljam’s Games site.
Check out and follow Pixeljam’s tumblr for more great gifs and stills.
- eeeeeeh8 reblogged this from i-f-i
- looking-pretty-in-prints likes this
- replaceaspace likes this
- k-moot likes this
- lepelechuga reblogged this from pixeljamgames
- redheadrambles likes this
- pumpkinarchangel likes this
- nerdypickle21 reblogged this from pixeljamgames
- thefirstgayspectre likes this
- dsdude likes this
- i-f-i reblogged this from pixeljamgames
- yunizilla-reblogs reblogged this from pixeljamgames
- sleeping-sailor likes this
- appreciatethedays likes this
- loganmcowen reblogged this from pixeljamgames
- loganmcowen likes this
- frogadier likes this
- jedimastergarrett reblogged this from pixeljamgames and added:
- tatefoley reblogged this from sundaymorningcomics and added:
- pixeljamgames reblogged this from sundaymorningcomics
- pixeljamgames likes this
- hollyhelps likes this
- sundaymorningcomics posted this